This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom, and the laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained within it. If you choose to access this Site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Site Contents, Ownership, and Use Restrictions
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by All Things Nice Vending Limited (“Atnvending”) or are the property of their respective owners. The Atnvending logo is a trade mark of All Things Nice Vending Limited. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of placing an order with Atnvending or using this Site as a shopping resource only.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
This Site and its Contents are provided on an “as seen” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Although Atnvending believes the Content to be accurate, complete, and current, Atnvending does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete, or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer Of Liability
In no event shall Atnvending be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the Contents of this Site. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Atnvending will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site.
The prices advertised on this Site are for orders placed through the Site and exclude VAT and delivery (these are itemized and added to the total cost at check-out); the prices advertised here may therefore differ from those included in our leaflets or price lists sent by mail or email or mentioned over the phone. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice.
All Things Nice Vending Ltd Data Protection Statement
All Things Nice Vending Limited take your privacy concerns very seriously and confirm to users of this site that we will not sell or rent individual user information to any other third party except in accordance with this Data Protection Statement. We use any information supplied when you place product enquiries and orders via our internet site for running your account, credit purposes, and marketing, market research and analysis. We will not share your information with any third party other than where necessary to make credit checks as below or if required by law.
When you apply for a credit account, you give your consent for us to make a search with a credit reference agency who will keep a record of that search. We may also make enquiries about the principal Directors. We may also check the details of an order with Fraud Prevention Agencies and these checks may be repeated with future orders. If anyone gives us false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud we will record this.
We undertake these checks in order to:
Help make decisions on credit and credit related services for you and your company.
Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud and manage your account policies.
Once you have started to purchase from us we may send you brochures, leaflets and/or price lists by mail or e-mail displaying our products and services. We may also telephone, fax or e-mail you to make you aware of special product offers or for market research. Our telephone calls will not be recorded for any purpose. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you not wish to receive such communications.
We endeavour to keep your account and contact information up-to-date and appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write without delay to the Managing Director at the address below or e-mail email@example.com
Under the Data Protection Act you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If we can be of assistance in this matter or you have any queries about data protection, please write to: The Managing Director, All Things Nice Vending Limited, Unit 6b, Gazelle Buildings, Wallingford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2SX.
Atnvending Security Policy
We have a commitment to information security and undertake various measures for the purpose of protecting against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against loss or destruction of or damage to personal data. We undertake the following measures to ensure a high level of information security for our customers whilst using the Atnvending Online Shop service.
Credit Card and Personal Information
Any credit card or personally identifying information divulged to Atnvending via our website or phone will be stored on secure servers and not released to any other party without your explicit written authorisation unless as expressly provided in the Atnvending Data Protection Statement.
Pages on our website that request payment information are protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security, which encrypts any data transmitted – please see below.
Once you enter a credit/charge card number, we will never display the entire card number if the page is recalled after you have submitted it. This also covers the use of the “Back” button on your browser. The inner digits will always be displayed as asterisks, protecting your card number from other users of your computer or anyone who happens to see the screen.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protection
The purchase area of our website is secure. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event that someone else intercepts it.
Additionally, our fulfilment system is not connected to the Internet and is not accessible in any way, which keeps your information secure once it reaches us.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 were enacted by Statutory Instrument No.: 2334 to provide protection to consumers purchasing goods or services without face-to-face interaction with the supplier (e.g. by telephone, fax, digital television, internet or mail-order). The regulations do not therefore apply to persons purchasing goods as part of their business.
All Things Nice Vending Limited complies with the regulations by providing clear and comprehensible information to allow you to decide whether to buy, as follows:
Our name, address and contact details are all contained on the Contact Us page of the web-site and on all our stationery;
The web-site contains a description of the goods being sold, their price including taxes where appropriate, delivery costs and arrangements for payment;
We provide confirmation of the order and arrangements and date for delivery;
We advise of your right to cancel the order for any reason within 7 days of receipt of the goods or of receipt of confirmation of the order in our terms and conditions. Simply notify us by email, mail, fax or telephone quoting the reference number and your details and we shall arrange a refund. Please note that you must retain the goods in your possession and in good condition until you return them to us at your own expense (alternatively, we shall make arrangements to collect the goods, but shall deduct the cost of collection from your refund).
Terms and Conditions of Supply
1. Definitions. In these Terms and Conditions :-
1.1. ‘Atnvending’ shall mean All things Nice Vending limited acting on its own behalf.
1.2. ‘Buyer’ shall mean the person, firm or company from whom an order has been accepted by Atnvending
1.3. ‘Goods’ shall mean the articles which are the subject of an order
2.1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by Atnvending these Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries made by Atnvending in response to an order from a Buyer and supersede all previous terms and conditions.
2.2. Where a Buyer contracts with Atnvending for Goods to be supplied by instalment, each such instalment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate contract.
3. Variations. Any terms or conditions of contract which a Buyer may purport to impose or any other variations of these terms and conditions are inapplicable unless accepted in writing by Atnvending.
4.1. Delivery is deemed to have taken place when the Goods enter upon the Buyer’s premises nominated for delivery.
4.2. All delivery dates are estimated only and the times of delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract. Atnvending will use its best endeavours to make delivery of the Goods on the estimated delivery date from time to time furnished, but does not guarantee time of delivery, nor shall it be liable for any damages or claims of any kind, including claims for loss of profit, in respect of delay in delivery.
4.3. Atnvending shall be entitled to deliver the Goods in one or more consignments unless otherwise expressly agreed.
4.4. Unqualified signature of the carrier’s delivery note shall be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the Goods and no subsequent claim for damaged or short-delivered Goods will be accepted.
4.5. The Buyer shall examine the Goods on receipt and shall by written notice to be received by Atnvending within seven days of receipt of the Goods notify Atnvending of any short delivery or defects reasonably discoverable on careful examination. In the absence of receipt of such notice by Atnvending, and if applicable, Atnvending shall be discharged from all liability in respect of such defects or short delivery.
4.6. All orders are accepted on the strict understanding that such acceptance is subject to availability of goods as at the date of despatch as confirmed on the delivery note.
4.7. Should the Buyer require goods which were not delivered due to unavailability as provided for in sub clause 4.6. above, they must be re-ordered and this will be treated as a separate order subject to these conditions.
5. Retention of Title.
5.1. The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
5.2. Until full payment has been received by Atnvending for all the Goods supplied by Atnvending to the Buyer:-
5.2.1. Property in the Goods shall remain in Atnvending and the Buyer shall hold them as Atnvending’s bailee and fiduciary agent.
5.2.2. The Buyer shall keep the Goods properly housed and protected and shall store them separately and in such a way that they can be readily identified as being Atnvending’s property.
5.2.3. The Buyer may sell the Goods in the ordinary course of business on commercially reasonable terms on the basis that all proceeds of sale are the property of and held on trust for Atnvending provided that Atnvending may at any time revoke this authority to sell the goods and provided further that the proceeds shall, if required by Atnvending, be kept separate from the Buyer’s own monies and from all other accounts.
5.2.4. The Buyer shall permit Atnvending at any time to enter upon any premises (or to cause persons acting on their behalf so to enter) where the goods are located and to remove the same.
6. Returned Goods.
6.1. Where the Buyer is a Consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regualtions 2000:
6.1.1. the Consumer may cancel the order within seven days of receipt of the Goods or of receipt of the confirmation of order; and
6.1.2. Atnvending shall provide a refund equivalent to the cost of the Goods within a maximum 30 days of notice of cancellation; and
6.1.3. the Consumer shall be under a duty to retain possession of the Goods, take reasonable care of the Goods, and return the Goods to Atnvending at the Consumer’s own expense upon receipt of the refund;
6.2. For all other Buyers, except in the event that incorrect Goods are delivered, Atnvending is under no obligation to accept the return of Goods delivered to the Buyer, and no return of such Goods should be made without prior consent.
6.3. Notwithstanding Clause 6.1 if Atnvending agrees to accept the return of Goods:-
6.3.1. Return shall be at the cost of the Buyer;
6.3.2. Risk in the returned Goods reverts to Atnvending only on the signature of receipt, issued by Atnvending’s nominated carrier or
depot. Atnvending will examine the Goods and notify the Buyer within seven days of any credit note to be issued. 6.3.3. A credit note will be issued at the relevant invoice price of when the Goods where delivered to the Buyer only if the Goods are undamaged, in resalable condition (with adequate shelf life where appropriate) and packaged in their original unopened packaging.
6.3.4. Atnvending reserves the right to charge the Buyer five per cent of the invoice price of the returned Goods to cover the cost of administration involved.
7. Prices. Prices are subject to alteration without notice, and
7.1. are quoted exclusive of carriage unless otherwise stated.
7.2. are subject to Value Added Tax according to current legislation and regulations.
7.3. Value Added Tax will be shown on the invoice and included in its total.
8. Accounts. Invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date. Atnvending reserves the right to demand and receive immediate payment of any account whether due or not and charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of four per cent above the base rate of the HSBC Bank PLC, current during the period in which interest is payable.
9. Payment. In the absence of directions to the contrary Atnvending may appropriate payments made by the Buyer to such goods and accounts as it thinks fit.
10. Force Majeure.
10.1. Should Atnvending be prevented from or hindered in the delivering the Goods or any part thereof by reason of war, riot, explosion, fire, flood, strike, lock-out, Acts of Regulations of Government, Shortage of materials or labour or any cause beyond Atnvending’s control, the time for delivery shall be extended until the operation of the cause preventing or hindering delivery has ceased.
10.2. If Atnvending shall be prevented from delivering part of the Goods by reason of the causes specified as aforesaid, Atnvending shall deliver and the Buyer shall take any pay for such part of the goods as Atnvending shall be able to deliver in accordance with the contract
10.3. In no circumstances shall Atnvending be liable to compensate the Buyer in damages or otherwise for the late delivery or non-delivery of the Goods due to these reasons specified in paragraph (a) above of this condition.
11. Waiver. Failure by Atnvending to exercise or enforce any rights hereunder or at law shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to ban the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time or times thereafter.
12. Warranties. All warranties and conditions express, implied, statutory or otherwise as to the quality or fitness of any of the Goods for any particular purpose are hereby excluded.
13. Claims. The Buyer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within 7 days of delivery notify Atnvending in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with description or sample. The Buyer shall notify Atnvending of any non delivery of a whole consignment of the Goods within 7 days of the contract delivery date. Notwithstanding such a notice a clear signature on a carrier’s delivery advice sheet shall be deemed to signify receipt of the Goods on the advice sheet. If the Buyer does not comply with these provisions the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and Atnvending have no liability to the Buyer in respect thereof. Where a valid claim is made Atnvending’s liability will be limited either to replacing the relevant Goods or (at its discretion) to refunding to the Buyer the price of the relevant Goods
14. Exclusions. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Atnvending’s negligence Atnvending shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect or consequential (whether caused by the negligence of Atnvending, its employees, agents or otherwise) which arises out of the supply of the Goods or their use by the Buyer. Atnvending shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss due to Atnvending’s failure to perform the contract in whole or in part as a result of act of God, riot or civil commotion, strike, lockout, fire, flood, drought, act of government, failure to obtain or shortage of raw materials or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
15. Indemnity. The Buyer shall indemnify Atnvending against all damages costs and expenses arising from claims by third parties including but not limited to alleged infringement of copyright, patent, trademark or registered design in respect of the supply by Atnvending of Goods incorporating any wording, design or device specified by the Buyer.
16. Breach, Insolvency and Termination. If the Buyer breaches any conditions of the contract or becomes subject to an administration order or becomes bankrupt or has a receiver appointed for or distress is levied on any part of its assets or business or goes into liquidation or makes any composition with its creditors Atnvending shall be entitled (whether in respect of this contract or any other) to withhold any further deliveries to the Buyer and/or cancel the contract without any liability to the Buyer and without prejudice to the rights of Atnvending or any Principal which may have accrued up the date of termination and/or appropriate any payment made by the Buyer to such of the goods (whether supplied under this or any other contract) as Atnvending shall think fit and/or demand immediate payment of the price if the Goods have been delivered but not paid for notwithstanding any previous agreement to the contrary and/or enter upon any premises of the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the goods.
17.1. No waiver by the Atnvending of any breach of the contract by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
17.2. This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and in the event of any claim or dispute between the parties hereto it will be submitted for resolution in English
Our web site allows payment by credit card only. However, you can contact us by email, mail or telephone to place an order and you can pay by cheque, bankers’ draft, BACS or telegraphic transfer in advance of dispatch.
We accept all the major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Eurocard and Corporate Purchase Cards.
We have taken all the necessary security measures to protect your credit card and account information. We use Secure Server Technology and we have VeriSign Certification that ensures all the information you send us is encrypted so it cannot be read by anyone as it travels over the internet.
Existing customers can use their credit account to purchase products by email, mail, fax or telephone. Credit accounts can be applied for and are granted subject to status. First orders for Non-UK orders must be paid by credit card. If you are applying for a new account we will make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency.
Bankers Draft drawn on a UK Bank
Cheque made payable to All Things Nice Ltd.
BACS payment to: HSBC plc Uxbridge Branch Sort Code: 40-45-08, Account Number: 92161885
Telegraphic transfer to All things Nice Vending Ltd at HSBC Bank plc Uxbridge Branch Sort Code 40-45-08, Account Number: 92161885.